WASZP European Championships 2018
Charter a WASZP with KaSail
A limited number of WASZPS are being sent to Lake Garda for chartering during the Championships.
To reserve one, contact email@example.com
Please confirm with Marc whether you want to use it also for practice or for the excellent training being arranged - see below.
Don't want to bring a wetsuit or helmet?
Europa Surf and sail are also offering equipment packages for those travelling light.
|4 days||7 days|
Offer includes helmet, wetsuit, boots and gloves (if required), buoyancy aid all from Gul range and mostly new this year or last year.
Training for the 2018 Championships
|Beginner (limit 20 people)|
USD60 per day
|Intermediate/Advanced (limit 15 people)|
USD80 per day
| - Focus on foiling techniques|
- Sailing upwind/tacking
- Sailing downwind/gybing
- Have your boat set-up by the best
- Information on preventative maintenance
- How to get from blasting around to sailing around a course
| - Refining techniques (early foiling)|
- Upwind speed, when to sail in different modes
- Tacking (foil tacking)
- Downwind speed, using apparent wind and set-up
- Gybing (technique/angles)
- Boat set-up and sail tuning.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the coaching clinics and to book your spot today!